Wednesday, July 11, 2007

UPDATE

I finally spoke with Linda, the woman at the Yuma shelter that I have been harassing for days. Little Einstein got transfered today to a shelter in Phoenix. I have already called them and left a message. She told me that they also got in a 7 year old half blind pomeranian that is deemed unadoptable. I asked her to see how he does with other dogs and I would see what I could do from my end. The saga continues...but I feel better knowing that the little critter is alive and on the road to a new "no-kill" shelter.

2 comments:

jini said...

well, it sounds like things are progressing since we last talked. it feels like there is some hope jewlee. love you

jini said...

i think i need to see a photo of the general confusion when you are welcomed home by the dog fam. :)