Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Culprit

















I bought my first new DVD/VCR player last week on line, it got delivered yesterday. This morning I set it up and put aside my old ones to give to Sam. I left and went to my Dr's. apt....came home and Turkey had eaten the new cord that I was giving to Sam....her sister Ruby ate the instructions for the new player. They are so predictable and it was my fault for leaving such temptations out......'lil bastards.

Other news in my life....I just ate beer battered mushroom caps for my first time in years. I am a bit nervous, but I don't think I will get sick. The holistic guy, Dr. Wignall uses a combination of acupressure, muscle testing and some other tricks to cure allergies and sensitivities. I am very excited about this and I feel pretty positive about the results. I definitely have some emotional barriers with letting go of the whole gluten thing but I am working on it and as I said am fairly positive about it.

And yet more news......After eating my shrooms.........I went to Zichitellas to meet Jen (sams x) and fill out my W-2s. It was really good. I told her that I was sorry for the way things had gone down and that it was all just timing. It was good, you know I've always liked her and am glad that we got to talk....not going to be BFFs but it was a good closure.

Leadville is warming up finally so I think I will move back into my house. Sam has been so nice to let all of us stay at his place the past few weeks but I feel it is time to move home. So we are. Lots of love to all of you!!

2 comments:

jini said...

well, lordy lordy. i hope it works well jewls.....surely would be amazing, huh? love you

sarah said...

more news more news!