Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oscar



Here is my beloved Oscar. I moved him yesterday which was quite a fun ordeal. Luckily mom was not busy and kept me company on the phone for most of the draining of the tank.
He us adjusting well, last night he faked death a few times by floating to the top...but I just pushed him down and told him to knock it off. I think he is happy to see us all and be part of our chaos again. We decided to put him in the living room so he could keep and eye on us all. The wall he is up against is very big, empty and white......soon it will have a huge 3 piece Jen Barbour painting to liven it up....as soon as we can find the time to meet up. The silly little girl gave it to me for my b-day last year. I can't believe we don't see each other more often. It is so stupid. Jen, Pat and Linda are all on the front range 2-3 hrs away and the last time I saw Pat was in Mn. I saw Linda at a party at her place in september and Jen?? Two Boom Days ago in August. LAME!!!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

i love how you keep everyone in line, "knock it off!" i mean, it's not a cry for help, he's just trying to get attention.

maybe if you dressed oscar in pink dresses and jewels he'd feel better.

tough love indeed.

xo

jini said...

you can certainly tell that he and ruby are siblings....the rivalry shouts!
he looks amazingly healthy for his size and heft. well, maybe a little pouty about being left behind and the last to move. that lower lip tells all! :) love you