Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update.....

I have this habit of leaving my camera plugged in after I finish downloading my pictures. I have gone through so many batteries...it is truly wasteful and annoying. Any advice? Maybe a new camera that will beep obnoxiously at me when it is done? Hmmmmm.......
This last week Sam's brother Greg and his wife Kim were out here skiing. It was really nice to see them again and to get to know them better. We didn't do anything exciting..we worked they skied. But it was nice to just talk and eat. I would have taken pictures but I ran out of batteries...bring on the annoying!

2 comments:

jini said...

i'm not the one to give advice since i've done the same thing numerous times, but my battery is rechargeable. i guess putting a post-it note on the computer screen might get my attention. duh.

sarah said...

newer cams turn off after a period of disuse. mine does. so, i guess before you buy a new cam, perhaps the tried and true tying a bow on your finger may work, or becky's alternative on that theme: tying a bow on the offending instrument. she used to forget to turn off her headlights on her red 1991 honda civic. after she tied a bow on the do-hickey in her car, she always remembered to turn off her lights. crazy, huh? worth a try...