Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Holy Crap

I can't believe it has been since October friggin 08 that I last wrote. Changes changes, always changes. Life is good. I am continuing my learning process about myself and surroundings...spiritually, socially and physically. Trying to stay centered yet let go some....how do you find the balance?
I am living back in my favorite spot in Leadville. I have GREAT views and neighbors. There are 11 dogs on my block...That is one side of the road between 4 houses. It is great. It keeps snobby people away. We all love it. We all help watch each others dogs too....so nice.
I am single and really liking it. Sam and I have remained good friends and really both want to stay in contact with each other. he is moving at the end of the month. I am very excited for his personal adventure to begin. Hopefully he can gain some clarity on what he really loves and what his true passions are in life. It's funny how alive he has become since we broke up. He notices it too. He was so bogged down by his past that he couldn't enjoy his present...he is starting to...YEA!! He is a beautiful man.....enough about him though.......
Having a great summer...walked out on my job that was eating away at my soul and making me cry daily....best move in a while for me. Took my buddy Emily with me..got new jobs at a popular restaurant in town. Making double to triple the cash and no responibility except to show up and waitress!!!! It rocks! Thinking about the possibility of living somewhere else....not that I am moving, but considering the possibility. Everything is open and I am free...I LOVE IT!!!!!

14 comments:

david silver said...

rock on jewlee. much love from the west coast. we three hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Pleasant post. You can purchase the most recent creator gems online with karatcraft, It offers the architect gold and precious stone adornments with best cost
gemstone earring

Unknown said...

I'm impersesd by your writing. Are you a professional or just very knowledgeable.

best biotechnology colleges

Unknown said...

We identified for the very affordable they are able to would probably abrogate twinge myself personally.
jaipur to delhi one way taxi

Unknown said...

The right love problem solution is here. Look no further. You might get lost with your own problems. Make them disappear immediately. By searching and reading every information provided by our website, be sure that you will get the right help.
Love problem solutions

Unknown said...

Noteworthy Website! I'd like to express significant appreciation to towards the hobbies a man make made this audit.
b tech admission 2016

Unknown said...


Great post.Thanks for the wonderful share.Very Nice article.Keep updating more interesting blogs like this.
Thank you!!
Oracle Training in Coimbatore | Hadoop Training in Coimbatore |
Java Training in Coimbatore | Dot Net Training in Coimbatore
Web Designing Training in Coimbatore | Informatica Training in Coimbatore

Yang Kuo said...

Noteworthy Website! I'd like to express significant appreciation to towards the hobbies a man make made this audit.

หีฟิต

royaltaxicabsjaipur said...

Thanks for this text as it’s virtually informative, i love reading your article and i hope that i can study a few more about these things, it’s absolutely informative and very wonderful. thank you plenty and have a notable day.

jaipur to pushkar taxi

gream said...

Thanks for the wonderful share.Very Nice article.Keep updating more interesting blogs like this.
Thank you!!







genting club

Anbarasan14 said...

I believe that your blog would help the readers by giving them a useful information. Waiting for more updates from this admin.

IELTS Coaching Center in JP Nagar  
IELTS Course in JP Nagar
IELTS Training in JP Nagar Bangalore
English Speaking Course in Bangalore JP Nagar
Spoken English in JP Nagar
English Speaking Classes near me
Spoken English Classes in JP Nagar Bangalore

enquireus said...

first of all, your blog is helpful, I think each person are like this information because it's helpful .because Rajasthan area is tourist.there are people coming. if any one person is come in then I have a suggestion for those people. www.enquireus.com is also provided cab & taxi in Jaipur with nominal price.

luckys said...

best weighing machine in india