Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Football


I have watched more football in the last few days then I have ever watched in my life. I always suspected it was a ridiculous game, but WOW! I have laughed so much listening to the commentators talk about flea flickers and hook-y-dos or what ever. Although I do know what a flea flicker is now. I've learned about AFC and NFC conferences and how they started and why. I haven't even received my book yet. I can't wait. I almost told Sam that I ordered it last night, you all know how much I suck at surprises. I ordered The Idiots Guide To Football, hence mom making her comment the other day on her blog. I want to watch a game with Sam and impress him with all of my knowledge........but mainly I just want him to laugh. I hope it comes today. Then I'll have time to memorize silly factoids. heehee.
Since I'm not taking a class this semester I need to dive into something....football? who would of thunk it. We'll see if I have the attention span for it.
The picture of the dog nose is Puppy(Akai) letting me know that I should be petting her and not playing on the computer. So, off I go. Have a great day all!!!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

i...i...just don't know what to say.