Monday, October 1, 2007

More Football Talk.......

I have to say that the commentators are my favorite part of the game. They are entertaining for sure. Yesterday, while we were watching the Broncos Colts game I was able to see a touch down/ one pt field goal. May not sound that exciting.......please remember though that I have known nothing of this game...ever. I had just read about two pt conversions and one pt field goals after a td. I was also able to use my knowledge of the rugby scrummage and how it is todays scrimmage. Sam doesn't know how I know this info but it does make him laugh.
Tomorrow night I am going to Denver to see Al Gore speak...should be interesting.

1 comment:

jini said...

you geek. try this url: http://football.about.com/cs/football101/g/gl_pointafterto.htm
it's a PAT, not your bro, but point after touchdown and it's one point and it's kicked. the team could choose to go for two.....by running or passing and crossing the goal line.
a field goal is a horse of a different color, so read more. :) i truly love this jewlee, and i am going to tell sam about your going to the broncos/vikings game with us and very pointedly reading a book and not looking at the field.
i will explain the basis for your aversion to football some day, but maybe you in your maturity are ready to hear it. loveyou........