Saturday, June 16, 2007

Far Away From My Little Loves

I am on vacation right now on the eat coast. I've been in Boston for the last five days; shopping, eating and museuming. Yesterday, I got on a bus and took it to Vermont (not to worry, the bus was going that way). If you are ever traveling between boston and vt. i would suggest taking the "dartmouth coach". Although it only takes you as far as Hanover, nh it is a nice ride.
Last night Victoria and I drove up to our friend Nancy Millers'. It was so nice. We sat around a camp fire drinking wine and catching up. Nancy is married with one kid...Ben. He is a very intense child. Such a nice boy, just extremely intense. It felt so nice to be there with two of my favorite people....and I forgot my camera. I'm trying to get better at taking pictures since I actually have something to do with them now. Note to self: bring camera to the balloon fest today (and use it). I will take pictures of Anya mom, don't worry.
Off the subject: I got the BEST red shoes in boston the other day.....they are SO cute and SO perfect. I will post them later with the other pictures.

1 comment:

sarah said...

blogging from the road... i'm impressed!

you're not going to become an east coaster, are ya?

the doggies miss you, i'm sure. some peeps in sf miss you too.
xo