Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Dogs



I have been enjoying the easiness of a four dog life. It's crazy, get up, feed them all the same thing, no meds....it feels so .....easy. (which I've never been good at really)


Honestly, I can't wait to see who the next dog will be that enters our world. What will be his/her problem? What will we get to do for them? It's so exciting. I really don't want another dog until I get back from MN though. I want it to be an easy time away without the stress of "what if's" while I'm gone. I have an AWESOME dogsitter. He stays at my house with his dog the whole time I'm gone. His dog, Pearl, is beautiful (new dog pic) and she and Akai have become very good friends. The dogsitter and good friend (David) takes Akai out to play frisbee golf with him, which she loves. We are very blessed.

No comments: