Friday, June 8, 2007

Wolfie............................

My friend Steph just called. There was a stray BIG black elderly wolfy mix brought in to the shelter that needs a place to go to live out his days. Guess where he is going?? I'm very excited. They should be here in about a half hour!! We are going to try him out at my house first and see if it works out, if not Steph will give him a shot. I love Steph, she is a great person and a true animal lover.
I met Wolfie, Steph named him that, the day we put down Gum. I told Steph I would take him if his owners didn't return for him. He is basically deemed unadoptable because of his age. It's just harder to place the old ones. Everyone wants puppies. Silly people. I will take a picture of him and post it. He is cute. Gotta go, must clean the house a bit.

No comments: