Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Back......

this is a birthday party for Victoria's neighbor
Her neighbors........

the new puppy, Victoria's, not mine. His name is Attikus
Anya, her kid
Scott, her man, trying to look tough
pouty pants
best buds
a beautiful boy named Rogue
the BEST red shoes....duh

Hello, I am back from my trip out east. I have never been happier to be home. It's so funny how much I have fallen in love with Leadville over the last year. It has taken so long for me to feel like this is home.
My trip went well, I accomplished little. I did expand my wardrobe though, which is priceless. I got the BEST pair of red shoes EVER!



Wolfie passed away while I was gone. I'm so glad he had a great place to live out his days. He got to play with puppy, eat, sleep on down blankets and lay in the sun. Not a bad way to go. I know Naa-yu welcomed him with open paws.


I have some pictures of my trip.....the scowly guy is Victoria's husband Scott, the pouty girl is her daughter Anya. Victoria adopted two dogs while I was there, they are also represented. I did not get any....they weren't needy enough. We went to her neighbors birthday party...the band and the older couple...........
O.K. I think I did the picture thing corectly...I'm trying to figure out how to make it look pretty. I'll get it man, not to worry.

So, I have my 15 year class reunion this summer...first weekend in August in MN at Canterbury Downs Race Track at a bar call "Ubetcha". Is that considered hell? So, in the last few weeks I've gotten back in touch with quite a few old friends. It has been so fun to talk with them all again. I think we have come to the ever so smart decision to skip the reunion and have our own this fall somewhere else. My great friend and love, Eric Harman and myself are going to plan it. It feels so great to have these people back in my life.

3 comments:

jini said...

thanks for the pictures jewlee....it is fun to see anya and vicki. i'm glad you are back and happy....a great concept to like yourself and where you are!! duh~!
we are looking forward to seeing you soon. you betcha. :) love you

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

honey, you got the pretty thing down pat. nice job!

and boy howdy them's some fine lookin' shoes! i may have to follow your lead :)

sorry to hear about wolfie. i'm certain he and naa-yu are enjoying each other and swappin' some good stories about hijynx in leadville with jules.