Sunday, October 21, 2007

Football and Snow


Today is the Steelers/Broncos game. Lovely day to be sitting outside at night. I am so excited though. I know it sounds silly for me to say that, but it is true. Sam is beside himself. He hasn't seen the Steelers play since he was about 5. It is snowing in Denver and I'm sure at all points in between. We're going to leave by noon so we will have plenty of time...Sam is a great driver mom, don't worry. I already told him that I wouldn't drive in bad weather. Still too freaked out from last years wreck.
We're going to stop at BeauJo's Pizza in Idaho Springs on the way down for Gluten Free Pizza and beer. YUMMY!!!!! What a fun filled day. I will be wearing my ski shells and sorrell boots with many layers. Wow...drank some coffee. a bit shaky now. Well have a great day all. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

No comments: