Monday, October 8, 2007

Some Advice Please.....

...O.K. my camera is not downloading. I am very frustrated. I plugged it in, like usual and the picture goes blank on the camera and an error report thing pops up. Why?? I don't get it.
Anyways, did anyone see the Broncos get there butts whooped? Poor guys. Steelers kicked butt though...Sam was VERY happy about that one. He was yelling at the T.V. and jumping around. He apologized at first but I let him know that it just reminded me of my childhood and not to worry. heehee.
Last night I showed him my book..all hi lited up. He laughed and said he thought it was cute. So I quizzed him on his knowledge....the boy knows his football. But i know more history and lore. I got us two tickets to the Broncos/Steelers game on the 21st. And with that gesture was given the award of girlfriend of the year by my buddies at The Columbine Cafe. That should be fun....and yes mother, I did tell him about the last game I went to. I ain't no faker.
It is beautiful here...wish I could show you all.
Puppy and I are going to go for a run now, so take care yo.

1 comment:

jini said...

going for a run before 7 am seems extreme. i proudly got up at 7:30 to have a cuppa before going to exercise and that seemed obscene to me.
glad to hear the fandom continues. you rock jewlee.