Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Late, Great Ladybug

This is the first picture of Ladybug on my site. She unfortunately passed away before I started my blog. You can track Bugs whole story by going to savedogsonline.com. I found her on petfinder.com and fell madly in love instantly. I spoke with Jon, her foster dad many times...it took us a few months.......BUT, Jon got me a ticket and I flew to L.A. I met Jon and Ladybug at the airport. Wow, that little girl was SO frigin cute. She only had one eye, a cleft pallet and a hair lip. She had also under gone surgery to remove bladder stones. Anyways, we went out for lunch, had a quick walk on the beach and Bug and I were off to her new home. The girls took her in as one of their own. Durka used to sit on her, which in Durka world means love. She and Lil' Gum would actually cuddle....Gum didn't even growl at her!!!! I decided to walk all of the dogs together one day. I opened my gate and let them loose (no leashes). It was ridiculous. The "a" team; Ruby, Durka and Akai went running full speed up the road to the hills..Lil Gum limped off to the left and Bug to the right. I grabbed the little old lady's and ran up the street after the spry youngsters. That was also the last time I walked them all together. Bug just loved life and wearing warm sweaters and cuddling. She is definitely missed. Once I figure out how to post videos better I will post some cute ones of her and the girls.

No comments: