Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bobo...............


Well, yesterday we said goodbye to our good friend Bobo. He got a large turkey bone the night before all to himself, followed by a peaceful sleep and a beautiful morning sky. I am going to call Carol and Lyle this morning and let them know that he passed away and that if they want they can come and get his remains or I will bury him in my family of critters plot.
O.K. I did it. I just called Carol and let her know. I didn't let her grill me, I told her he passed away...she asked if I brought him to the Dr. I told her yes, but that Bobo was old. I asked her what they wanted me to do. I'll be buring him with the critters and they will come up later. I think I can cry now.

1 comment:

jini said...

you did good jewlee. that was a big girl action, and maybe carol is catching on and will act in the same way! that would be a treat.
i think it is nice to have bobo with the rest of the team...a's and b's. have a nice day and relax....you've done the hard stuff. love you