Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Going To California.....





Good morning. Sam and I leave for Cali today. YEA!!! I am so excited. I have to waitress today and clean this evening and then we are out! We'll drive as far as we want, not pushing it. I was hoping to see my buddy Matt in San Fran but he is going to be gone the exact days that we will be there. Oh well. I think we might go up to the redwoods for a bit. Sam has only ever been to L.A. so I can't wait to show him the REAL California. The girls know something is up. Turkey and Puppy won't leave my side, yet Ruby is calm and unfazed. She is such a little shit. We gave Ruby and Ottis their second baths of the week last night. No stinky dogs in the car. Sam installed my new dog door last night also. My old one was missing the flap that keeps the door closed so if there was any wind it would just be open...BRRRRR. This will help keep our winter a little warmer.

2 comments:

jini said...

DRIVE SAFELY and we'll be seeing you very soon. love you

sarah said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(!)

love you. do what yer momma says, k?

-s