Monday, November 5, 2007

Ultimate Multi-Tasking


It is beautiful out yet again today. We are all enjoying it. Akai is playing ball with her self and Ruby and Durka are warming their bellies. I am in the midst of cleaning Oscars aquarium, shoveling pooh(dogs), painting the wall behind Oscar and cleaning out my wood burning stove. I've got the chimney sweep guy coming this afternoon...first time. It needs it, for sure.
I got another raise this week at work. YIPPIE!!!! I'm psyched. I love my life. I've got everything I want right now. I have learned to have boundries with people and I am amazed at what this has done for my friendships. I know that may sound silly, but it is awesome. I am blessed.
Steph got her job back at our local animal shelter which is conveniently located a block away from me. Today is her first day. She is really excited and has a bunch of plans to make it better there. I have a feeling that I will be getting a chihuahua soon through there.
Back to cleaning.......

3 comments:

jini said...

my heart is full. another yippy granddog in the offing. :)

janet said...

so how do you have boundries with people? I would like to know....

janet said...

I like the idea of thinking of yourself as a friend....that is a great way to look at it...thanks!!kids are easier than in-laws to set boundries! yikes